TGIF!

It's my first Friday night in ages where I have not headed out anywhere or held a crop. I'm not quite sure what to do with myself.

I've had my cry watching a recorded version of Extreme Makeover - Home Edition on W on Foxtel...... Don't think I have ever watched that show without welling up. I just find it amazing the things that they create in 7 days for these families. God has given those guys, and all those volunteers that they round up, some truly amazing talent with the ideas that they have.

Well school holidays start today in Adelaide and boy are my boys ready for them. They have been a nightmare this week with the tired and grumpy attitudes. Even my sister noticed tonight at their piano lessons that they were not their usual perky selves. I give them until Tuesday to recover and then they will be rejuvenated and ready to get going again.

What am I up to this weekend? Well, I really need to do my layout for puzzlesketches blog this weekend along with a cybercrop at Heaven-Sent.

http://puzzlesketches.blogspot.com/ is a fun new blog started last month where they give you pieces to create a layout with for the month. You create your own layout sketch with the pieces and then create your layout.

If you would prefer to get some scrapbooking done about the Animal Kingdom - not sure what that is going to involve exactly...... then join me at http://heaven-sent.com.au/index.php?option=com_fireboard&Itemid=26&func=showcat&catid=57 to see the Cybercrop challenges. There will be four over the weekend plus a game on Saturday night. Last month we had to make a flower with balloons and take a photo of it. The mind boggles over what Ingeborg may have up her sleeve for us to do this time.

I will leave you with a layout that I have completed yesterday as a sketch challenge over at Scrapwitch. It is Keelan playing on a cannon in a park on the way to their camp in May this year.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gosh Christmas is creeping up fast

My Christmas cards with North Pole papers.....

The last of the scraps.....