Work,work, work....

It's been a busy weekend both scrapbooking and around home.

Paving has been on the agenda for a number of weeks and still will be for a few more no doubt. I now have my under-cover clothesline in place and I can walk to that and hang clothes out on fully paved ground. Yay! The funny thing is that now it is spring I probably won't need to use it that much. Never mind, better late than never. I know I will feel the legs tomorrow as our backyard is over five levels and today I spent my time carting paving sand over four of those levels, using a bucket because we cannot get the wheelbarrow up the nine steps when it is full. Good thing I'm off to the Chiropractor tomorrow, he'll sort me out and I won't be able to walk on Tuesday with all the extra sore spots I'll have.

I have had a fun time at the Heaven-Sent Animal Kingdom Cybercrop too. Our challenges were:

1. Make a layout with an animal photo as the main feature.
2. Use a "Party chick" image on a layout as shown in the Challenge gallery
3. Use one of the animal based titles given
4. A layout about your favourite animal.

Here are my works, see if you can work out which is for which challenge.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gosh Christmas is creeping up fast

My Christmas cards with North Pole papers.....

The last of the scraps.....