Cybercrop this weekend.

Well I'm a little naughty because I forgot to mention earlier in the week that there is a Cybercrop happening at Heaven-Sent this weekend. The plan of attack for the Cyber crop has changed a little from the past so 'read on' to hear more:

Our next Cyber Crop - Spring is in the air' is on during the last weekend of this month. There will be four challenges, which will be posted on our forum on Thursday October 23, 2008. All the layouts have to be uploaded in our Cyber Crop gallery by midnight on Monday October 27, 2008. On Saturday night we will do a game and chat on our forum too! Cyber Crops are a great way of getting some scrapping done, using products from your stash and to have fun with other members of our Heaven-Sent community. There are prizes to be won and the winners will randomly be drawn on Tuesday October 28, 2008.

I have a busy weekend personally, so knew I had to get them done today and tonight so here are my examples:

CCC#1 - Spring cleaning

CCC #2 - Spring is in the air......

CCC# 3 - Cherish life
CCC #4 - Springtime colours.
I actually made a start on my Octoberfest layouts but only have one completed so far, day 22. This is my first 8.5 x 11" layout so I did another today in the cyber crop as I actually like it. Thanks Jen for showing me the light!


I have two others laid out almost ready to be stuck down but just waiting on one or two items to complete. They may have to wait until Monday now as Heaven-Sent has a busy weekend.
Sunday here in Elizabeth in Adelaide there is the Stamping and Scrapbooking Fair at Playford Civic Centre from 9am - 4pm. If you are in the vicinity, drop by the Heaven-Sent stall and say G'day. Entry is $5 and there is ample parking as the Elizabeth shopping centre is directly across the road. Last of all is a picture of a friendly little visitor that joined us after dinner this evening. A lovely blue- tongue ... and this is as close as I got!
Have a lovely weekend.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gosh Christmas is creeping up fast

My Christmas cards with North Pole papers.....

The last of the scraps.....