Halloween Disco night

It's crop night tonight and the boys have their Halloween disco at school. It's a little rush to get organised after school but I'm sure we will get there. Note to self; - remember to take photos to use for Halloween page kit!

I'm not really into the whole Halloween scenario for both religious reasons and personal choice but the kids really, really want to do it so I have succumbed only because the school are holding a disco with a Halloween theme. Only two of the boys will go to the disco and Keelan will help me set up for crop night at home.
So, tonight I have about 4 people coming for a crop session and finally tomorrow night I will be going to Heaven-Sent monthly "Crop for a Cure" at Ingeborg's home. Always love doing that and hopefully will catch up some more on some of the Octoberfest layouts.
I'm sharing a few more today:


Layout 18 - School holiday fun
Layout 19 - I wonder
Layout 19a - Ethan, 1st camp

Lastly my share for the week is my DT work for November that has now been put up ready for tomorrow as I am too busy to upload tomorrow. Here are the two layouts and a couple of cards which I taught at the "Crop for a cure" recently. But, to see the rest you need to go to my DT gallery at Heaven-Sent:

http://heaven-sent.com.au/index.php?option=com_gallery2&Itemid=56&g2_itemId=1641

Hope you like looking at them and would love you to leave me some feedback either here or in my DT area on the forum @ Heaven-Sent.

All layouts and cards are using the Delish Designs: Mulberry Season papers

Happy scrapping and have a lovely weekend!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gosh Christmas is creeping up fast

My Christmas cards with North Pole papers.....

The last of the scraps.....