Scrappin', scrappin'

It's been a quieter couple of days after the busy weekend with the Stamping and Scrapbooking Fair and the Church stall. It was lovely to see some new faces at the Fair as well as some regulars.


The cybercrop was good fun at Heaven-Sent too. I even managed to win the game of jumbled flowers on Saturday night. That was amusing as I'm not a gardener at all. It's a good thing that Mum knew her flowers and passed at least a little on to me.

Have been trying to get a start with the Octoberfest layouts and have managed to complete layouts 22, 21 and 20. I'm working backwards from where I joined in. I've already shown you my first one so here are the other two:






Finally today I even managed to finish my paper piecing layout for Ingeborg's challenge for the month. The trees and roo are courtesy of my Cricut and the birds are from the Scrapbooks etc. paper piecing patterns. These photos are from 2005 when Jackie, a Chinese teacher stayed with us for a number of weeks and we took her up to Gorge wildlife park.



Thanks for visiting.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gosh Christmas is creeping up fast

My Christmas cards with North Pole papers.....

The last of the scraps.....