Another day....

Have been a little slack on the blog update this week.
Went to the Fiskars crop on Saturday and Michelle taught us some cute little last minute gift ideas. Most of them used the water colour pencil techniques which I love to use on stamped images anyway. I haven't taken any photos of them yet but I'm sure you can see some of the sneak peeks over at the Fiskars blog.
My crop night on Saturday night was well attended and Sunday was a quiet day at home. The barbeque even saw the light of day too as the boys spent Saturday cleaning it after they got home from the Christmas Pageant. I must remember to post some of the photos of them at that but not tonight as I am too tired.
Keelan has been home sick the last three days with a fever and upper respiratory virus. It seems to be clearing and he will be back at school tomorrow but he still has that cute girly squeal voice - poor little love!
I haven't had too much of a chance to scrap. Can't believe that I forgot it was a Cybercrop weekend at Scrapwitch... but it seems I wasn't the only one!
I will share with you two more Octoberfest layouts - having fun with these still.
Layout #7 - It's all about being Ethan at eight...
Layout #6 - Play with bubbles - Uses Jen's hand drawn doodle sheet, apart from the bubbles that are mine.

I have been preparing for my card class on Saturday arfternoon and just finished typing instructions today. I also have my regular crop this Friday night if you want to join us... although I'm almost at a full-house for that one.
Keep the weekend of the 28th and 29th free for our Come on Summer ! Cyber Crop at Heaven-Sent. Yours truly, along with Susan will be planning the challenges for this one so you better be fore-warned ..... LOL!

Our next Cyber Crop - 'Come on Summer !' - is on during the last weekend of this month. There will be four challenges, which will be posted on the forum on Thursday November 27, 2008. All the layouts have to be uploaded in the Cyber Crop Gallery by midnight on Monday December 1, 2008. On Saturday night we will do a game and chat on our forum too! Cyber Crops are a great way of getting some scrapping done, using products from your stash and to have fun with other members of the Heaven-Sent community. There are prizes to be won and the winners will randomly be drawn on Tuesday December 2, 2008.
Hmmm... note to self, need to prepare a game .................................


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gosh Christmas is creeping up fast

My Christmas cards with North Pole papers.....

The last of the scraps.....