Boy's Lego video



Well this is the video that was created on Sunday afternoon. The boys think it is hilarious! Gotta love boys and their sense of humour.

I have to admit that I was challenged by getting it to upload to youtube and attaching to here. It was not as easy as I thought. Anyway, it's done and they are happy for a couple of months now until they decide it's a good idea to do another.

Personally, I've been getting my very short newsletter for December and January done. I've also completed one of my DT layouts for January - still 2 to go and I've been trying to plan Xmas gifts and lunch with my elder sons.

Today my agenda is writing and posting Xmas cards and eating out - Mexican style tonight.

Enjoy your day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gosh Christmas is creeping up fast

My Christmas cards with North Pole papers.....

The last of the scraps.....