MERRY CHRISTMAS

I know it is a few days early but just in case I don't get back before the big day then I'm saying Merry Christmas early.


My online class with Penny went wonderfully well on Friday night but I can't share it with you all yet as the class will be repeated on the 10th of January. It was lots of cutting but well worth it for the results.

I had to laugh because as I was gathering my things to prepare for the class Keelan was sitting with me and asking lots of questions and I was explaining how he could not disturb me later that night as I was doing a "class" via the computer. He asked what is was about so I explained that we had lots of flowers and stems to cut out so he thought he would like to try that even though I was not certain of all that was to be done. I found a paper for him that had some flowers and leaves to cut out and here is his interpretation of what he thought I was meaning.

He even found some green and used my decorative scissors to cut the stems and then used my Cricut Storybook Cartridge to cut the owl and colour it with watercolour pencils.
He found a stamp that he wanted to use that he thought looked like flowers and used that across the bottom.
I was so impressed!
The only help I gave him was how to use the Aquash brush to paint and helping find an acrylic block that was almost big enough for the stamp. He did the rest all himself.
On Saturday we went over to my sister's house to help clean some toys up for the kids to use at the family Christmas party. They did a great job helping.
Sunday we were late for the Christmas party as the darlings all decided they wanted to scrapbook whilst I was trying to cut fruit and vegetables for platters and salads. I haven't taken photos of those ones yet. My Kindyglitz was getting a workout in my absence so I went out today and bought some Texta brand glitter glue pens for their personal use.
Haven't felt too fantastic today so I have taken it a little easy and only went out to the chiro and to pick up a last minute Christmas gift and some shopping for food that I missed on my Bananablue order last week. No more now - if I haven't got it now I ain't getting it!
Now, if you are looking for something to do scrapbook wise next weekend, Heaven-Sent is running a Cyber crop. Challenges will go up on Christmas day and you have until the Monday midnight to upload your work. Out with the old, In with the new is the theme for the crop so I'm looking forward to what will be in store for us.
Merry Christmas all! Don't drink and eat too much will you......

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gosh Christmas is creeping up fast

My Christmas cards with North Pole papers.....

The last of the scraps.....