MIA......

Well I haven't been around for days because we took a trip up to Mildura for the last week of school holidays and then had the boys birthday on Monday. Can you believe it, I have survived 9 years with triplet boys?

Where has the time gone?

I haven't been doing too much creating as we have been busy getting back into the swing of things with school starting. This heat is also getting to my head..... 40+ degree days are not my kind of fun really and truly.

Today I went to craft with the plan of making some cards for a card class next month and with all the talking I did, I only completed one. I came home and finished two more but the fourth is still sitting there waiting for me to finish it. Must get it done tomorrow so I can plan my newsletter and classes for the next two months. I work so much better at things when someone gives me a pack of stuff and says "make something with this". When it is up to me to decide what to do for myself I get out my procrastinating side and take forever. Why is that?

I have completed one more layout from "the write stuff" classes and printed a stack of photos yesterday. I also took advantage of Snapfish's 9 cent photo offer and printed heaps of photos from our Mildura trip. Still waiting for those to arrive. Guess I'll have some to keep me going for a while.

If you are looking for something for inspiration this weekend then head over to Heaven-Sent for some great challenges from Melanie and Brigitte. The challenges went up today and you have until midnight South Australian time on Monday to upload to the gallery.


cybercropjanuary.jpgOur first Cyber Crop of the year at Heaven-Sent is on during the last weekend of this month. There will be four challenges, which are created by two of our Design Team members, Brigitte and Melanie. The challenges will be posted on our forum on Thursday January 29, 2009. All the layouts have to be uploaded in our Cyber Crop Gallery by midnight on Monday February 2, 2009. On Saturday night we will do a game and chat on our forum too! Cyber Crops are a great way of getting some scrapping done, using products from your stash and to have fun with other members of our Heaven-Sent community. There are prizes to be won and the winners will randomly be drawn on Tuesday February 3, 2009.

Come and join us for some fun....

Keep cool!

Comments

Moira said…
Hi Melissa

Welcome back - hope you're managing in the heat. Just hoping desperately that the heatwave doesn't head north ( I might just have to put a mattress in my air conditioned classroom if it does!)

Popular posts from this blog

Gosh Christmas is creeping up fast

My Christmas cards with North Pole papers.....

The last of the scraps.....