Photo tagged!...... Who will I choose?

I have been 'photo tagged' by Ingeborg.

The assignment is:
Go to the 6th album of your photos and find the 6th photo.
Share that photo and tell a little bit about it.
Tag six people and ask them to do the same.






The photo above is the 6th I found in my 6th file. The picture is taken on the 20th of January, 2009. We were staying at Sunraysia resort in Mildura and Mitchell was swimming in the outdoor pool and wanting to know what the metal round piece was in the bottom of the pool.


Now ... let me see who I can tag for this?
Here we go:

Nes
Jewels
Trisha
Ossie
Sar
Debbie



Can't wait to see your pictures too!
Melissa.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gosh Christmas is creeping up fast

My Christmas cards with North Pole papers.....

The last of the scraps.....