Some Cybercrop shares

I did promise to share my cards that I created for the Silver Wedding anniversary and wedding recently. Both are made using Cuttlebug embossing and Cricut die-cuts. I hope you like them.


The silver Love sticker is a self adhesive paper lace that I bought at one of the cheap shops. I have been waiting to find something to use it on and finally this card gave me the opportunity.

Did I happen to mention that we made baubles for Christmas? After seeing the video on the Christmas with the Cricut blog, I went in search of the necessary floor polish from here in Australia to make these. I used the Pascoes' Long Life floor polish and it worked a treat. The boys enjoyed the play with glitter and the chance to makes something else to put on the Christmas tree.

As it turned out, not only did I have a wedding to attend on Saturday but I also have two Cybercrops on. So far I have only managed three items for the Scrap Of Difference CC. The first is Jo's sketch challenge with a theme of "New beginnings" for the CC. This is my Niece's third baby who is now three months old.

The colour challenge was Black, white and green again with the new beginnings theme...... I really did find this a challenge until I came home with some photos from the wedding. Mind you, I should really have commandeered the camera as DH has issues with clear photos and settings on "his" camera. I picked a couple of the better shots but many were not really what I would call great for my scrapbooking choices.

Lastly is the card challenge to use two patterend papers, ribbon or lace, flower or flourish, button with the same theme. I created another wedding card which will be for my Sister later in the year. The layout is inspired by a card from Carla Peicheff.
A busy week for me catching up with people before school starts back in the middle of next week. Have to prepare party bags and birthday cake for the Laser Skirmish party next Tuesday too. No style for those though..... ten year old boys aren't too interested in crafty stuff.....

Comments

Penny said…
Oh wow Melissa - those cards are stunning! And the baubles - clever! We had some angels this year made from old fashioned wooden pegs and doilies.
Hope you are enjoying the last of the hols. x
Anne P said…
Love the cards and the LO is lovely.
Anonymous said…
those are really beautiful creations!
very inspirational

Popular posts from this blog

Gosh Christmas is creeping up fast

My Christmas cards with North Pole papers.....

The last of the scraps.....