More Cyber crop playing

Well after a weekend with a summer cold the other week, I am almost back to normal besides a blocked ear that is more annoying than sore.
We have had a musical couple of weeks with Mitchell commencing guitar lessons again this year and starting drum lessons..... thank heavens it is only using a practice pad!
Ethan has started saxophone lessons, an intrument that I never ever mastered. He still has it sounding like a sick cow at the moment but seems to be getting it a little better after his second lesson today. Keelan is into his third year of keyboard lessons and continues to improve well.

I have managed a couple of extra of Fab's challenges in the last week and still have more to catch up...... Funny how that happens when he adds one a week and I miss visiting the blog from time to time.
#7 Poinsettia and/or white space
#6 All about ribbons - use at least three different ones. I have used and old pack of DCWV Christmas adhesive ribbons and some stamps from Stamps of Life by Stephanie Barnard - the Christmas set. Aren't they cute!

My dear friend Ingeborg had a couple of challenges on her scrapbook competitions blog for February. This one is the Pagemaps sketch challenge.


This one is her "Love" challenge - to use the word somewhere on the layout. These papers are from a lovely Colorbok kit I received for the survey I completed. Loved it!
Now on to the CC at Home and Scrapped:

Heather's colour challenge - Tan, Hot Pink and Orange

Heather's journaling challenge to journal about a day/date that had an impact on your life. This is Jen Hall's - The write Stuff online class #13 which was supposed to be journaling about an end of an era but I couldn't think of one so figured the start of an era would be equally as important. This is the date my son was diagosed with diabetes.

Suzanne's challenge - another journaling one to find some pics of your childhood and journal about the memories those pics invoke. Mine were by the gates of the Old Catholic Church in Wallaroo so I journaled about my memory of the Church.

Heather's Sketch challenge - a double for a change. I had fun with this one even though my pics weren't fantastic at least it showed we visited the lagoon.

Sarah's challenge - Use an Abba song title for your layout title and include the colour blue and glitter. There is glitter on the title but it didn't show well in the photo. I promise, it is really and truly there.

Ingeborg's challenge was to use - a photo of one or more of your layouts, doodling and only one piece of cardstock. I made a collage of some layouts with a program called Picture Collage Maker and printed onto A4 so it took up most of my page and I didn't have to doodle so much. I know it's cheating a little but I'm never gonna be a doodler.........
Can you believe we are on to March already? Where is the year going? I have printed out my list of sketches and challenges for the month so off to play some more in the next few days hopefully.

Comments

Fab said…
Wow fabulous cards and layout ! When you 'catch up' as you say, you ain't kidding, you more than make up for it ! You're so talented and you really got the crimbo themes. Always grateful you follow my challenges. X Fab

Popular posts from this blog

Gosh Christmas is creeping up fast

My Christmas cards with North Pole papers.....

The last of the scraps.....