Christmas cards.....

For a few days now I have been busy working on Christmas cards again. I needed to get stuck into them as my next couple of months are busy ones as we head into the Christmas season.

Now some of these are a little average.... but I have been looking at the same stickers and card toppers for the past few years trying to put them to good use as I am determined to make use of them and not throw them out. I have a heap of kiddy, shiny metallic stickers of stockings and baubles and things too which I bought for a playgroup christmas activity and we never used all the stickers so am getting rid of those too.

There is just a few of Fab's challenges included and the rest are my "using up my stash" challenge to myself.


This is similar to one of my previous ones but my card class ladies wanted to do it so as I don't have enough rhinestone flourishes for a class of them, I recreated the effect using an Autumn Leaves flourish stamp and kindyglitz. Some Fiskars border punches, threading water, apron lace and lace work well together too.
Some free magazine papers and old card topper. A Pagemaps sketch from June 2010.



Free magazine papers, old stickers and a CM punch for the window effect.

Fab's challenge #23 - No brads, no ribbon and/or a little birdie.

Fab's challenge #22 - Tag and/or paper weaving and/or paper pricking. I left out the weaving bit but the other parts are there.

Fab's challenge #21 - To cut a diagonal and/or modern Christmas papers. I made two as I figured if I was doing a diagonal cut them I might as well do it to create two cards at the same time.
Fab's challenge #20 - Candle and/or vintage rich papers.

The rest are all Fab's challenge #15 - to make as many cards from a kit as you feel like. I used a Cloud 9 Christmas Joy kit with just a couple of extra matching embellishments.






That's it for now...... more to come later.......

Comments

Sarah Lou said…
wow this is christmas eye candy full!!!! love teh tree and teh deer esp!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Gosh Christmas is creeping up fast

My Christmas cards with North Pole papers.....

The last of the scraps.....