Don't forget the Scrappassion challenge for Feb.....

There is still plenty of time this month to Alter a Jar and join in the Scrappassion Challenge for Feburary. Don't forget to give it a go and have the opportunity to be a guest DT member for the month of April.

I have had a busy week, with a crop at my place on Friday night and a card class Saturday. We worked on Cuttlebug cards using some basic techniques as a couple of my clients have only just bought their Cuttlebugs to play with and are still learning with it.
We learnt how to use Fiskars texture plates in it as an alternative to embossing folders and Nellie Snellen die. Stamp is from The {stamps} of Life.
Some Heidi Grace and Fiskars stamps on this card with the argyle embossing folder from Provocraft and the Nellie Snellen die and a cuttlebug ornamental die also.

Using the postage stamp die that comes with the machine and an embossing folder also. They learnt how create sections of embossing and leave blank sections to stamp on.

I then spent the rest of my weekend playing along with the Scrap of Difference Cybercrop with the theme of: Two of a kind.

Jo's colour challenge was to use lime green and black and a little white was permitted also. I still love this Kaisercraft paper range. Fiskars effervescence border punch got a work out too.

The sketch challenge making good use of some Kaisercraft stamps.

And the technique challenge was to complete a double page layout. Now I had trouble finding papers to match my sister's wedding photos but happened upon the freebie papers from the recent issue of Australian Scrapbook ideas and used them. Some vanilla cardstock and a Fiskars hearts border punch helps give the page a simple yet elegant effect.

Finally Jo challenged us to use the scraps of our layouts to complete some cards for the card challenge. Stamps are from the butterfly2build set - The {stamps} of life.

Some Kaiser stamps and the word stamp from the {stamps} of life.

Love the lime green and black combo with yet another stamp from the {stamps}
of Life. Did I happen to mention that I love Stephanie Barnard's stamps for Club Members?
Well better head to bed as it has been calling me for the last hour or so. I will be happy when the toilet training part of the puppy raising is over and I can sleep through the night. It's like having a new baby but your body isn't set up to accept the sleepless nights.... LOL!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gosh Christmas is creeping up fast

My Christmas cards with North Pole papers.....

The last of the scraps.....