It's a good thing I am blonde......

The blonde helps to explain away the stupid things I do sometimes.....

This post was supposed to appear on the 1st of the month but let's just say you may not have been reading it for some time..... Thankfully I remembered to drop by my blog today.
So what I was planning to mention on the 1st was that Scrappassion has it's next challenge up.
This month's challenge will be to:


ALTER A JAR [not a bottle, but a JAR!]

You can decide for yourself how you will decorate the jar. Maybe the DT will inspire you with their work, so go check out the blog.
I hope you will come play along again and I am looking forward to seeing your gorgeous entries!! Good luck!! The winner will become a Guest Design Team member for April!

Don't forget to read all the fine print on the blog so you get your entry correct.

In the meantime, here is my example - nothing exotic, just a jar for my little scrappy bits of ribbon that are not big enough for much but can be found to be useful on the odd occasion.



I was also a little late for the January colour challenge over at Home & Scrapped but the beauty of our Ning community there is that the challenges are always available to be done and there are no prizes to focus on for getting a challenge done..... unless it is the odd RAK for a CC.

The colour challenge was to use Plum, taupe and chocolate so here is my play using my new Martha Stewart Elegant cake Cricut cartridge and some photos of my time in Europe and my love of these cute little Smart cars. Of course we do have the occasional one here in Adelaide but they are few and far between. They were almost a necessity in Paris and Frankfurt with the tight little parking spaces and I loved that they are permitted to park at 90 degrees to the kerb amongst other traffic that is parked parallel to the kerb.

Chat soon......



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gosh Christmas is creeping up fast

My Christmas cards with North Pole papers.....

The last of the scraps.....