Just some extras......

Must be close to the last of the layouts from the retreat and haven't scrapped since. I headed off to the Year 7 Camp with the boys down to Busselton for 4 days then had a few days home to catch up on washing and tidy the house then Jason and Anna arrived from Adelaide to stay for a few days to celebrate Bruce turning 60 years of age. Yes...... I did really say 60! That was last Friday the 9th of March and on Saturday we had about 30 people over for a BBQ. It was a lovely night with neighbours, family and work colleagues but I forgot to take photos of the whole event. What a bad scrapper I am.......

This is a Mid-week sketch from Scrappy sketches 8-12 and still lots of photos from my trip appearing.

This is a Mid-week sketch from Scrappy sketches 7-12 with some of Heather's lovely flowers from her flower shop.
Whilst at Ingeborg's home in the Netherlands, I could hear band music one afternoon and went outside to investigate. Such a random sight, but there marching along the street was a brass band which Ingeborg had never seen before. I just had to take a photo because it was so random.

This is the last of the photos of the Congo Monument in Vielsalm, Belgium so I used similar tones to the layout I previously made to keep it uniform although not a double pager. The rosette I made all by myself with the use of the Tim Holtz die. The smaller they were the trickier my fingers were to manage them I must say.

I have really enjoyed all my travel layouts I have done and it allowed me to use a lot of embellishments that I have been saving for one day..... that would never have worked on layouts of the boys and Bruce.

Now I just have to stop procrastinating and create some cards for my classes I will teach. So much harder when doing it for a shop and not just for my home classes.

Happy Craftin' all........

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gosh Christmas is creeping up fast

My Christmas cards with North Pole papers.....

The last of the scraps.....