A whisper and sketch time....

Lots more sketches I have played with from Heather's scrappy sketches site. You should go visit if you have time, she'd love some more visitors I am sure.....
I am rather behind with them as she puts one up every Wednesday but I never get a layout a week done. When I think about it I probably do..... but I tend to scrap in batches and do three or four in a night at a crop, not necessarily make the effort for one a week.

MWS 13-12 with views from my Hotel in Amsterdam. My Fiskers circle templates got a workout with this one.

MWS 17-12 which the title says it all.


MWS 18-12, I turned the sketch 90degrees to work with my landscape photo.


MWS 22-12 a very lazy layout with one main patterned paper from Grace Taylor Vintage stack which I did a little fussy cutting on. A border strip from the same stack, a stamped butterfly, title and a few small flowers to finish it off.


And to finish was the layout for our Scrap Whisper at Home and Scrapped in May. It's like Chinese whispers but as a scrapping version where you only see the layout before yours and you "lift" the layout then send it to the following person on the list for them to "lift". It's always interesting to see how it started and how it changes along the way.

Happy craftin' all.......

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gosh Christmas is creeping up fast

My Christmas cards with North Pole papers.....

The last of the scraps.....