Come Play at a Cybercrop.......

If you get a chance to scrap this weekend, come drop by Home and Scrapped for a Cybercrop to get your creative juices flowing. Angie and I are running it this weeked and we have a couple of interesting challenges for you to play along with.

I've been continuing to make my Christmas cards and bought a kit the other week from Scrapbooks from the Heart in Canning Vale with some lovely Graphic 45 papers in it and some designs by a team member. I started with the cards from the kit and with the little bits left over made a couple of extras of my own. There was lots of fussy cutting to be done so was glad when I finally finished them. The end results are lovely though even if I do have to admit to it after all the cussing. The two cards at the bottom row of the first photo are my own design and the other 6 were the kit design.


Managed to get to the Craft shed last Saturday for a crop night and completed Josie's colour challenge from Home and Scrapped for August. She even gave us a sketch to play with too, so not much thinking on this one.
This one above is MWS 25-12 from the Scrappy sketches blog by Heather.
 This one was MWS 31-12.
 This one MWS 21-12.
 And this one MWS 26-12.
I even managed to get the Step-by-step completed on Friday night which was again designed by Heather. She is such a busy lady and I like to play with others designs from time to time, especially when you don't know how it is going to turn out.

Well, enough from me.... off to create some more and then turn in for an early night as the boys have their last footy game for the season tomorrow and as always it is the first match of the day so we are up at the crack of dawn.

Happy craftin' all and have a good weekend.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gosh Christmas is creeping up fast

My Christmas cards with North Pole papers.....

The last of the scraps.....