Back so soon......

Just a few more shares from the last couple of weeks.
 
I have been trying to catch up with a few more of Heather's sketches but it is a long slow process now that X Factor is back on. I truly should not be roped into watching so much TV but alas I do need to just sit and do nothing sometimes when the brain becomes foggy.
 
This is MWS 28-12 with photos of the boys at Scitech. We took Masaki there when he was visiting and the boys loved it. They always enjoy interactive science shows.

Next is MWS 29-12 with photos of the boys as Piney Lakes where we went for a wander during the last school holidays. This is not too far from home and a nice walk on a pleasant day.
 

At Home and Scrapped during September Kerri has challenged us to create a layout using paint and layers. This is a Colorbok paper with some brown paint stamping and a little extra cream spread about with a credit card edge. This is based on a Pagemaps sketch from April 2012, I think. A great way to use up tags and scraps of paper.

Last Friday night was the monthly SBS at Home and Scrapped and Heather had us making inchies again. Have I mentioned how I hate inchies......? I am so challenged by making something decent on a 1" piece of cardstock. Still, after three hours on the inchies alone..... lots of procrastination included, this is what I ended up with.
 
 
Another challenge for the month from Home and Scrapped, this one is Vicki's. Something old - lots of really old scraps of paper, Something new - recently purchased spellbinder foliage dies, something borrowed - a lift of a layout by Tracey at traceelementz.blogspot.com.au from about March 2012 and something blue - or any monochromatic colour choice you made..... in my case is was green.
 
 
These last two you may recognise from the Fiskars blog in a recent share. Fiskars sent me a lovely batch of Bella paper ranges to play with to make some things for the blog and here a just a couple so far. 

 

A big thank you to my niece-in-law who kindly sent me some lovely photos of her girls to use on some girly layouts. If you have a chance to visit Images by Jade, then please leave her some love on her photography. She has just started her own business and is going well so far. If you are in the Kadina area in South Australia and looking for some wedding, kids or family photos please contact Jade and tell her I sent you.
 
Happy craftin' all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gosh Christmas is creeping up fast

My Christmas cards with North Pole papers.....

The last of the scraps.....