My New DT spot

Hi all, I have joined the DT for the next four months over at Home and Scrapped.
For my first challenge for the month of February, I have given everyone an easy start with a colour challenge to get their creative juices flowing.
 
I found this interesting colour pallette over at Colourlovers


Lillymon
Color by COLOURlovers
I have challenged the interested parties to create a layout in their theme of choice using a minimum of three colours from the pallette. Here is my example page: (hmmm.... the greens don't quite photograph the same when you have the pallette next to it)
 
 
Which colours would you choose to create with from the pallette?
 
Why don't you join us over at Home and Scrapped and play along for fun....
Happy Craftin'


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gosh Christmas is creeping up fast

My Christmas cards with North Pole papers.....

The last of the scraps.....