Retreat time layouts......

The last weekend in February I went on the Chooks Scrapping Retreat to the lovely Avalon Homestead in Toodyay. What a wonderful time I shared with the lovely ladies there with lots of scrapping time and great food accompanied by great company.
 I had heaps of photos from our Indonesia and KL trip printed and was ready to play with paper.

 MWS1-13 from Heather's scrappy sketches which I love to visit and never find enough time to complete them all. This is my Indonesian granddaughter who took a shine to her Aussie Uncle Keelan and spent most of her time looking for him or by his side.
 My AFS friends at lunch - MWS2-13 where I had a lovely time reminiscing about old times in 1986-87 in Malang.
 Some of the animals at Taman Safari near Bogor in Indonesia where you can drive amongst the animals and they come right up to the cars in places.... Lots of photos like these.

And, a couple of the shows at Taman Safari where I used the technique of using multiple journaling cards to write across and tell the story.

Thanks for droppin' by and Happy scrappin'........

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gosh Christmas is creeping up fast

My Christmas cards with North Pole papers.....

The last of the scraps.....