April challenge at Home and Scrapped


Gosh the year is just flying by with Easter over and done with already. I can't believe we are into April already and school holidays will be upon us shortly.

I have my new challenge up at Home and Scrapped so, if you are up for a challenge have a go and come join the fun.
I often read the trends in scrapbooking  on Scrapbook Update and find it interesting to note what the current ones are even if I don't join in with trying them.

In the past month there has been a few posts about the feather trend where companies are adding feathers to their ranges, being it chipboard, die-cuts, stamps etc. So, I thought why not have a go.

So, my challenge for you this month is to use feathers in any way, shape or form, on your layout.

I would like you to also include a textured background and a four word title.

Here is my example for the month. I happened to buy some feathers a short time ago to make a  mask for my hubby's Christmas work party and never ended up using them so they got put to good use.


Keelan came up with his own title for the layout which was a pleasant change as titles are always something I dwell over for a little.

I have been playing with the freebie magazine stamps (Australian Simply Cards issue 48) and started with the designs that were in the magazine itself - of course I had to alter them slightly to suit the products I had available to use. Played a bit with my gelatos on these top ones and I really liked the results.



The bottom two are a couple of extras I made after getting myself moving. Still have a couple of stamped images to add to cards yet that are sitting on my desk and a couple of cards still on my camera to download. 



Thanks for droppin' by..... Happy Craftin'........

Comments

Debbie Buckland said…
Feathers aye. Hmmm
Noticed that they are making a reassurgance.

Love your cards great colours..

Popular posts from this blog

Gosh Christmas is creeping up fast

My Christmas cards with North Pole papers.....

The last of the scraps.....