Last set of cards from day 2...... and I still have 3 days of classes to go through.

I really enjoy the content of the Online Card classes, they are well worth the value and even though you may not have the same stamps or papers to use like you are provided with in traditional classes, you get all the techniques hints and tips and there are always items in your stash that you can use to re-create the ideas.
This is my His & Hers example of Shari Carroll's cards which I have taken standing up and then laying down so you can see the effect of the cut piece with the background strip. I turned them into Birthday cards as I don't often do "hi" cards.





Thanks for dropping by....... Happy Craftin'............

Comments

Jan said…
More great cards Melissa. I like the idea of online classes but I use youtube for free tutorials, and learn bits from them.
I would most love to attend a class and share with others in person.

Popular posts from this blog

Gosh Christmas is creeping up fast

My Christmas cards with North Pole papers.....

The last of the scraps.....