May Cybercrop at Home and Scrapped

Our April Cybercrop was postponed a little due to the DT being committed to family stuff...... Fancy that, family getting in the way of scrapping! So we had it in May with a theme of "Play & travel". This gave people a couple of options to play with when looking for photos to use.
 
I gave the ladies a list of quotes to choose from and that was all I asked, to use one of the quotes somewhere on the page. The members came up with some great pages too.
This was my example page using Heather's MWS 05-13, I think it was - kids having fun at Taman Safari amusement park.
 
Heather treated us all to a Step-by-step challenge with lots of tearing, splatters, gesso, stamping and other playful stuff and a good layout for using up lots of those leftover scrappy bits of tags, ribbon, papers etc. I quite enjoyed it once everythin dried.

 Karen wanted us to do a layout using her sketch and it had to include:
Pretty background PP/CS
Burlap or fabric strip
2 portrait photos
a Suit case, a bird or butterfly
a post card or travel embellishment
a lge swag of flowers
Title and journaling
Your page must show of a recent trip away.

This PP was from an old Hot of the Press - Paper Pizazz booklet from about 7 years ago. I didn't have to do too much and the page came up great.
My last layout share is from Karen's challenge for the month of May, to use:

2 landscape photos (sandpaper edges),
tear and layer some paper (grungy),
and some hidden trim in the torn edges,
2 bunches of embellies (any),
Title and journaling in a stripy form

I even managed to sneak another feather in now that I have seen them as a happening trend. I have a little collection emerging now.

That's all for now folks..... Happy Craftin'............

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gosh Christmas is creeping up fast

My Christmas cards with North Pole papers.....

The last of the scraps.....