August Cybercrop at Home and Scrapped.....

Another weekend of crafting for me, not that it is difficult to convince me to do.....
I have been enjoying the Cyber crop over at Home and Scrapped.

First up Joy challenged us to create a layout using rolled paper in some way. So here is was my efforts with that one.
 
Heather delighted us with a Step-by-step challenge to play along with and I completed the layout below, and yes they are my legs from way back when I was still a "Miss" 


Amy gave us a great colour challenge to play along with which suited the photos I had printed perfectly - couldn't have made a better choice Amy....

Then Heather of course had to drop in the old - make use of your scraps with cards, tags or embellishments so here are the three cards to go with the layouts. No rocket science required to know which goes with which layout.



 
Just one more to contemplate now which relates to a photo of me and telling a little about myself. That is a need to think about......
 
Thanks for dropping by and Happy Craftin'..........

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gosh Christmas is creeping up fast

My Christmas cards with North Pole papers.....

The last of the scraps.....