My results from the June Cyber Crop at Home and Scrapped

Karen challenged us at the June CC to create a monochromatic layout to include:-
6 or more layers - big, small, dog eared, grunged, pristine, inked....possibilities are endless
1 large photo - sepia, coloured, black & white
a large embelly swag - if not flowers then trains, cogs or what ever tickles your fancy
and the usual requirements - Title and Journaling tag

 
 
My layout ended up with 9 layers, cogs and stars embellishment grouping, a large photo with title and journaling tag. An old photo of the boys together in 2008.
 
Heather provided us with a Step-by-step challenge on the Saturday morning so I found this old dance photo of me and worked with the colour purple - the colour I hate the most because I grew up in a purple bedroom with purple carpet, purple bedspreads, purple curtains, lavendar sheets from time to time and it was just too much for my liking. Unfortunately for me it was my Sister's favourite colour so I just had to put up with it. I used lots of papers scraps for this and I actually like the way it turned out. 

 
There was also a challenge to make some cards with scraps from your layouts so here is what I came up with.
 


 

Thanks for looking and Happy craftin'..............

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gosh Christmas is creeping up fast

My Christmas cards with North Pole papers.....

The last of the scraps.....