Day 2 with Stephanie

Stephanie Klauck had us inspired by cards using snowflake die-cuts and window fronts. I tried two of the ideas and the third is still sitting on my desk waiting to see if I find time to complete it.
 
Card to the left has an acetate window and the card on the right has suspended snowflakes that actually can spin around a little. If I was able to cut them nicely a  little smaller it would have worked better but I was using more of the snowflakes from the Cricut cartridge - Teresa Collins December 25th and I didn't want to go too much smaller because I didn't want them tearing as I lifted them off the mat and worked with them.
These card bases have been sitting in my stash for several years now so it was a good opportunity to put them to good use.

Happy craftin' all........

Comments

Very pretty! I must use my Cricut more often now that I see yours!

Popular posts from this blog

Gosh Christmas is creeping up fast

My Christmas cards with North Pole papers.....

The last of the scraps.....