June challenges... and it's still in June!

I have had a lovely lady order some cards from me so have been working on these slowly but surely for her. Many are duplicates in some way of what she has seen on my blog as I suggested she look through my blog and choose what she liked so I could get a feel for her preferences. 
Here are some I have done so far:







These are a batch of 3" x 4" gift cards that are similar to the ones I made slightly larger last year.








A couple of men's cards using Kaisercraft Rewind papers from the 6" x 6" pad which I am almost out of now. These were great papers for masculine cards. 

And finally the beginning of her request for 10 Christmas cards in red and white.

Over to the June challenges at Home and Scrapped..... This is the challenge from Heather to scrap someone close to you, and finish these two sentences for your journaling, in any way that is right for you: 
Every time I think of you ..... (I smile perhaps, or I feel faint with desire, haha)
Your smile is .... (gruesome, beguiling, absent these days, luscious, my favourite thing)
You can add a third sentence too if you like. 
We also had to include something given by a friend somewhere on our page - a swap or a gift maybe.

This is what I came up with and used a sketch by Heather over at Scrappy sketches for my design.

Last of all is the Recipe challenge from Heather to cook up a pretty page. 
Ingredients
1 photo
4 small pieces of paper
1 piece of journaling paper/card
2 strips of paper/washi/ribbon 
a thimble full of glimmer mist/glitter/ink or paint
a sprinkle of punched shapes
a dash of bling
1 medium sized embellishment group
1 title in two sizes of lettering
Method
Well now... all cooks have their own way of doing things, but you will need a good sheet of cardstock as a base before you begin, then just let it all come together with a bit of a whisk and gentle stirring. Roll out carefully, allow to stand for a day or a month, whichever suits you best, bake until crisp and serve 

I think I managed to cover all the criteria in the end and ended up with a lovely page even if I did end up with Glim Glam all over my page, my craft sheet, my table and my Silhouette.

Thanks for stoppin' by. Have a lovely weekend.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gosh Christmas is creeping up fast

My Christmas cards with North Pole papers.....

The last of the scraps.....