Chrissy cards for Combat Cards SA.....

For those who are interested in coming along to a crafting afternoon at my home in Golden Grove to make cards for Combat Cards South Australia - Australia, I have planned the following two dates to start with:

Saturday August 30th - 12.30pm - 4.30pm
Sunday September 21st - 12.30pm - 4.30pm


August will be a focus on Christmas cards. BYO tools, cards bases and anything else you wish to use. I will have my stamps and paper scraps available for use and will supply, tea, coffee and water with a light afternoon tea. 
If interested please PM me for address details. I am limited to 8 attending so booking with me would be appreciated.


N.B. I am not affiliated with any shops or direct sales companies I am purely doing this for the purpose of having crafting time with like-minded people whilst producing cards for a cause.

At the SA papercraft fair in April I purchased a retailer's kit with a Kaisercraft Gingerbread paper pad, rub-ons, stamp set and card and envelope set with a list of instructions for 6 cards. Well I bought it with the intent of using it for Combat cards so got to and made some of the cards from the kit altering some just a little. This is what I ended up with so far.







Thanks for looking and please feel free to join me for some crafting.

Happy Craftin'..............

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gosh Christmas is creeping up fast

My Christmas cards with North Pole papers.....

The last of the scraps.....