School holiday slow down......

I have been getting a few things done during the school holidays but it does slow my creating time down and I have also been busy applying for jobs. That is a slow process in itself by the time you search and work out if the job is suitable for you, then write a cover letter and go through the application process. Wow, I didn't realise it had become so challenging just to negotiate the process.

Well at Home and Scrapped we were challenged by Angie to decorate a monogram and use it on our page. This was my very boring effort at decorating a monogram but it works as a page so I am happy. It uses some old TLC Runway papers that I have sitting around in my stash. Love the bright colours of them so you will probably see them appear on a few more things as I go along. 


Heather gave us one of her lovely sketches to play with and I used the sketch for the 8" x 8" section in the middle and decided to frame it with the other papers to finish off the layout. Was very happy with how it turned out in the end and used up a few scrap bits and an old American Crafts paper. Title is a Creative Memories sticker from at least 5 years ago. Flowers are from Heather's Flower Shop.



My Sister held a Kaszazz Make and Take night at her place and this was the result created in a very short time with a few stamps and Distress inks. I added a few little bits to finish it off when I got home so was quite pleased. Now to await my order arrival...... ;-)



Some more of the card order I have been working on:







A card for my niece's belated wedding dinner:



Then over at Home and Scrapped in July, Heather challenged us to create some Christmas cards using 2 pieces of  white 12" x 12" card stock. So, 6 - 4" x 6" cards. I didn't have enough thick white card to use so I used my standard card blanks and here is what I achieved.
Criteria 1 - 2 cards fun, modern and funky in aqua, lime or scarlet colours:


Criteria 2 - 2 cards suitable for males

 Criteria 3 - 2 cards white on white with texture.

Thanks for dropping by and Happy Craftin'..........

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gosh Christmas is creeping up fast

My Christmas cards with North Pole papers.....

The last of the scraps.....