My last batch of 2014 Christmas cards for Combat Cards.......

Sharing the last of the Christmas cards I have made for Combat Cards for this Christmas. In total I have managed to get 45 cards from the 6.5" x 6.5" Kaisercraft Gingerbread paper pad. I might squeeze one or two more literally from scraps out of it but I have pretty much totalled the whole pad.
I have used a variety of stamped greetings from Kaisercraft, The Stamps of Life, Technique Tuesday, Stampin' Up and some magazine freebies along with rub-ons from Kaisercraft and all the greetings in the paper pad. A few little stickers and embellishments here and there with some ribbon and doilies and I am happy with my achievements so I hope that others will enjoy them too.















Punches used are Fiskars: Scalloped edge, bracket, groovy rainbow, sunburst and lace.
Dies: Spellbinders label 8, Sizzlet - Serenity set, Postage stamp cut on Silhouette Cameo, Cricut - December 25th, Christmas Cheer & Home Accents.

Thanks for stoppin' by and Happy Craftin'.............

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gosh Christmas is creeping up fast

My Christmas cards with North Pole papers.....

The last of the scraps.....