A card challenge........

At Home and Scrapped during September Heather challenged us to make cards:
We all need birthday cards, and usually plenty of them. This month's card challenge is to make at least 3 birthday cards - all different, but using one fairly heavily patterned paper throughout as your main focus. You can team your pp with anything else that you desire to make each card unique and gorgeous. Think layers, banners, strips, die cuts... whatever your heart desires.

This got me thinking about the Crate paper page that reminded me of Grandma's curtains - not that I ever knew any of my Grandma's, but I guess you know what I mean.


So, I pulled the paper out and challenged myself to use the page and created the three cards at the top - ssshhh... don't tell anyone I was supposed to make three "birthday" cards and they won't notice.





Of course I still had scraps sitting on my desk then staring me in the face so just had to use it up to get rid of it and the ones below are what I made, most of which went into the bag for Combat Cards SA.





Stamps are a variety of Kaisercraft, Basic Grey, Hero arts and The stamps of life. If you want me to be more specific, leave me a comment and I will hunt up the details.


If you like the flowers on most of these then please go and check out Heather's Handmade flowers page on Facebook and buy some of her lovelies. She has the patience of a saint when it comes to working with and moulding flowers.

Thanks for your visit, feel free to leave me some love.....

Happy Craftin'..........

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gosh Christmas is creeping up fast

My Christmas cards with North Pole papers.....

The last of the scraps.....