Day 1 with Debby

Got to finish another card today that I started last night but then had to redirect my thoughts after my Original Cricut died mid cut whilst cutting my tags for the job. I still had to cut snowflakes and words so spent the afternoon looking through the Silhouette store and my SVG files to find something to play with. Shock horror I even got them to cut alright on the second run..... 



Snowflake is from Bird's cards site : Snowflake number 5 set and the Merry Christmas is from Mary Powell whose website for cut files is no longer active but you can visit her blog here. I bought the file a few years ago and had not used it until now. Funny what you find in your files when you are forced to look elsewhere to cut an item.

Thanks for stopping by, Happy Craftin'............

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gosh Christmas is creeping up fast

My Christmas cards with North Pole papers.....

The last of the scraps.....