Day 1 with Shari Carroll

This has to be my favourite card from Day 1. I could easily take the time to duplicate this. I stuck with Shari's design which is created to house a gift card beneath the "Be Merry" panel. I didn't have any stencils to use with texture paste like Shari so just dry embossed a piece of white cardstock instead. 
Be Merry frame was purchased from the Silhouette store and the Snowflake is a Bird's cards design. Banners are all hand cut as I don't own any dies for those. Stamps are Kaisercraft script and Hot off the Press snowflake. Embossing folders used: Swiss dots and Tim Holtz Regal Flourishes.

I love, love, love this card. I would be happy to receive this myself.

Thanks for visiting. Happy craftin'............

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gosh Christmas is creeping up fast

My Christmas cards with North Pole papers.....

The last of the scraps.....