Day 4 - One layer cards

Back to Jennifer McGuire teaching us a one layer window card using partial die-cutting techniques. This would work if I had circle dies or scalloped ones etc. but I don't own those nor do I own any stamp and die sets so the image is stamped and hand cut around to meet up with the circle either side cut with my "go to" Creative Memories circle cutting system. 

I was not happy with the way my distress ink blended on the inside of the card though as I had bought a different pack of card bases when I ran out of my usual supply and  so the inks were not working as well on it.  

Penguin is a stamp from the Stamps of Life and the greeting is a freebie from a stamp set with a magazine purchase. Penguin is coloured with coloured pencils using the Gamsol technique. Cute and simple!

Back soon with another one layer card............ 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gosh Christmas is creeping up fast

My Christmas cards with North Pole papers.....

The last of the scraps.....