Just a few more.........

I now have a huge build up of Christmas cards for the year so I'm sure some will hang around till next year or go to Combat cards for next year.

Another Bo Bunny  free paper pad creation using the free stamps and Spellbinders A2 bracket borderabilities dies


Back to some more from the Online Holiday card workshop and this is a duplicate design of Shari Carroll's  inspired card from Day 1. I cut the frame the same time I cut the frame for the first card I made so of course I had to put it to good use before it got lost in my stash. 



On day 5 Yana Smakula showed us how to create 3 different levels of the same design of tag for gifts and then to incorporate them onto a card. Here are my three tags: single layer, double layer then double layer with shaker of beads and sequins. 


Below they are incorporated into cards using papers from the North Pole Kaisercraft collection and collectables. There are some die-cut snowflakes from the December 25th Cricut cartridge and also the Home Accents cartridge.



Simple but effective and the receiver can use the tags on their own parcels by writing on the back of them.

Thanks for dropping by....... Happy Craftin'........

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gosh Christmas is creeping up fast

My Christmas cards with North Pole papers.....

The last of the scraps.....