Unintended neglect this time.......

Well, I haven't been around for a while on my blog as my poor old laptop decided to play with blue screening for several weeks. After many goes at trying to solve the issue I have given up and decided that seeing as it is almost 8 years old and running on Vista then maybe it was trying to tell me something. So here we are a few months down the track and I have finally got a new laptop and now trying to locate all my photos which are spread on various USB's and children's laptops or Facebook.

I have been running this year so far with more Christmas cards - bit strange I know now that Christmas is over however I had a pile of papers and old toppers and magazine freebie papers and things lying around on my desk that have been floating in my stash for several years that I needed to challenge myself to get them made into cards. So glad I did as I have a bag of 50 cards ready to go to Combat Cards SA for next Christmas now. 

Most of these have been made by either playing around with the cut scraps of paper and seeing how they fit together or I have had some sketches printed off in my book to base the design on. 













Hope you enjoy looking through them over the coming days as I slowly catch up with my creative life on my blog.

Happy Craftin'.......

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gosh Christmas is creeping up fast

My Christmas cards with North Pole papers.....

The last of the scraps.....