Just a little scrapping......

It has been a slow year for scrapping for me, I just haven't been able to get into it much and life has been busy with other things such as searching for work and caring for family and furry friends.
 
This is all I have managed for the year to date:
 
 

 A step -by-step challenge from Heather at Home & Scrapped. I loved how this came together and now just have to get myself together to finish off another pair of photos with a similar treatment.

 
A sketch from Heather above and  colour challenge below.
 
 
 
These two are examples for my own challenges put up in the last two months. Above is a "Pick your own" challenge where I provided a list of items to choose from and people could choose the items they wished to use.
 
Below was a moodboard challenge with colours and Moroccan style theme with layered embellishments. Just a little fun and some old photos of my guys.
 
Happy craftin'.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gosh Christmas is creeping up fast

My Christmas cards with North Pole papers.....

The last of the scraps.....